Exceed Customer Expectations, Expand Distribution Channels and Maximize Sales!
Many changes are reshaping the Latin American Seguros Masivos market in the last years and forward-looking insurers aren’t just watching this happen! They are taking action and making investments that will help them understand the emerging ‘digital customer’, reduce their costs and create new sales channels.
But with so much changing and so much at stake, what are the right areas to focus on?
With an emphasis on the process from strategy to implementation, the 8th Annual SegMas Summit brings together senior leaders from 20+ countries to network, learn and exchange ideas on the critical evolution of the distribution model.
Key Topics To Be Addressed in 2019
- How to nurture a culture of ‘customer-centricity’ across your organization
- How digital transformation is transforming established models of insurance distribution
- The new and evolving models to incorporate the digital consumer
- How to make the most of different partnerships in the new digital scenario
- How a new connected world will impact our current business models and how we need to adapt to change
New Interactive Workshops for 2019!
Our pre and post workshop days offer a great addition to your conference experience. Facilitated by a workshop leader in a small group format, you’ll be guided through an interactive and immersive learning experience. Our workshops are always highly praised and are where many gain the most learnings. Book early to ensure you don’t miss out this year!
Pre-Conference Workshop: October 21, 2019
- Step-by-Step Transformation Roadmap to Expand Distribution Channels in Mass Insurance
Post-Conference Workshop: October 24, 2019
- The New Customer Experience Journey Management: How to Transform and Take Your Customer Engagement to the Next Level Through Innovative Analytics Models