Pre-Conference Workshop Day: October 15 |Post-Conference Workshop Day: October 18
Customer’s behavior, needs and motivations are now key in building the competitive advantage. Despite all the disruptive innovation and direct distribution, bancassurance is still compelling. Big Data, Analytics and Insights into consumer behaviour have given a new dynamic boost to bancassurance all over the world.
• Explore innovative strategies to harness the power of partnerships and alliances between banks and insurers and achieve sustained growth
• Understand the key strategies for bancassurance to be successful today in the disrupted world
• Look for intelligent solutions for improving underwriting, pricing, claims management, product innovation and customer experience
• Make customer engagement more efficient for insurers and bankers
• Reflect on key product developments, creating positive Customer Experience and personalized customer solutions
• Increase profits and achieve a competitive edge in your bancassurance strategy, discussing the lessons that can be drawn from case studies from around the world
René van der Poel, Head Competence Center Bancassurance, ERGO (Munich Re Group)
For the past 28 years, he has worked for the ING Group and Munich Re/ ERGO in various roles in the Netherlands, US, Caribbean, India, Germany and Austria.
In the age of artificial intelligence, insurance companies strive to incorporate disruptive technologies to improve processes and services. A new way of differentiating companies from the competition is emerging: providing increasingly human, personalized experiences. This conference is about how to apply Design Thinking to create experiences that achieve a memorable connection and promote preference, loyalty, and referrals.
• Understand how artificial intelligence is incorporated into our lives
• Obtain in-depth knowledge of the new consumer’s profile: digital, social and mobile
• Analyze the omni-channel strategy and learn how to generate value in each interaction
• Apply the Know-Your-Client methodology: “Experiential Framework”
• Verify the Relevance Matrix for the correct differentiation of insurance clients
• Apply Design Thinking strategies to design experiences
• Automate the customer journey and develop empathy maps
• Outline the service blueprint and the technological platforms for managing the experience of insurance clients
Raúl Guillermo Amigo, Continuing Education Professor, Colegio de Estudios Superiores en Administración, CESA
Member of the Marketing Faculty in charge of Branding and Customer Experience Management Courses; author of the book Beyond the Customer Experience.
It was only 10 years ago when the iPhone was put on the market and everyone knows how drastically it changed the world. The use of smartphones became essential to every industry, including insurance. But it won’t stop there. Imagine a world where every object has intelligence and can communicate with each other. In tandem with the development of Artificial Intelligence, the speed of disruption will be exponential. That means old management styles will change very rapidly as well.
In this workshop, the moderator will share with the participants how Tokio Marine & Nichido has leveraged the latest technologies, how those technologies will evolve, and why organizations must change, based on his experience in the Japanese insurance industry, the Management Innovation eXchange (MIX), and the Singularity University Executive Program.
Attend this workshop to:
• Explore the potential power of Artificial Intelligence and the Internet of Things in your country
• Learn how rapidly the world will change in the coming 30 years
• Discover how technologies will evolve exponentially and change the world drastically, including the insurance industry
• Master the latest trends in new technologies and learn how the most advanced insurance companies are using them
• Work in groups to discuss and explore in depth how to leverage new technologies for your benefit
• Hear a brief lecture about “Technological Singularity”when everything begins to evolve at unprecedented speed
Tsukasa Makino, Sr Research Officer, Tokio Marine Research Institute
Tsukasa conducts futuristic research on how technology will affect the insurance industry. He is also a professor at three of Japan’s top universities.