7th Latin American Retail Insurance Summit 2018
Redefine Your Distribution & Customer Value Proposition
Accelerate Market Scalability, Growth and Revenue Potential
Exchange ▪ Innovate ▪ Transform
The mass insurance industry is still very process-heavy, paper-driven and manual, and heavily dependent on traditional distribution partners. Meanwhile, the industry is under great pressure to reduce costs, drive efficiencies, and keep up with the emerging “digital customer”.
The 7th Latin American Retail Insurance Summit will bring to you in Miami unrivalled networking, as well as provocative and interactive discussions on disruptive and practical strategies to accelerate digital transformation; drive efficiencies; attract tech-savvy consumers and expand market reach.
Practical Cases Studies & Key Learnings to Implement in Your Business from:
Attend the 7th Latin American Retail Insurance Summit and:
- Identify what can be done to achieve scalability, reduce costs, maximize efficiency along both traditional and new digital partners to radically impact your bottom line
- Explore innovations within both traditional and transformational digital distributions models to transform your business
- Evaluate insight-driven customer-centric transformational strategies to optimize market growth scalability and overall customer experience
- Examine how smart automation processes, advanced data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, robotic automation, IoT and blockchain are supporting revolutionary strategic changes
- Network & forge collaborative and innovative relationships with insurance and technology experts across the LATAM region and beyond – at the networking breaks, as well as interactive speed networking, panel and roundtable discussions, and dedicated pre and post event workshops.
Join your peers in October to find out why the time is running out for insurers, and action is really needed now!
This is definitely the must attend event for the Latin American mass insurance market. Don’t miss it!”
3 New Ground Breaking Case Studies
- Luis Eduardo Cuellar Pulido, Vicepresidente de Estrategia y Transformación Digital, BNP Paribas Cardif
- Eduardo Pitombeira, Vice President Affinity & Digital, Latin America, Argo Group and Roberto Uhl, Manager, Digital Channels, Argo Group
- Andres Mendoza, Vicepresidente Técnico Seguros de Personas, Colmena Seguros
Be sure not to miss these sessions and be the first to hear these case studies. Get the updated program here for more information.
3 Never-Before-Seen Speakers:
- Victor Feldmann Gonzalez, Chief Distribution Officer (CDO), Seguros Monterrey New York Life
- Santiago Bustillos, Chief Underwriting Officer, Boliviana Ciacruz de Seguros y Reaseguros
- Thiago Henrique Soares, Regional Head of Analytics-Latin America, Chubb
3 Completely New Topics of Discussion:
- The CEO Vision – From Strategy to Investment Plans to Implementation
- Change Management – Driving Culture Change in the New Digital Era
- Transforming a “Traditional Sales Focused Strategy” Into A New “Customers and Shareholders Value Strategy”